Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Mike Marks

This is the Wedding of Jamie Anders and Mike Marks. These are only about a fourth of the pictures I took. About 500 total. Which included a lot of foot work and trips up and down the elevator as they were getting ready. I ended up with blisters on both my ankles. And the shoes I wore weren't even new! This couple and their families were fun to photograph. Thanks guys for the opportunity to capture your special day. 


A Tender Embrace before the ceremony. 
As we waited for the light to change to cross the street, many passers by honked or yelled congrats to the newlyweds. It was cute. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Mike Marks

This is the Wedding of Jamie Anders and Mike Marks. These are only about a fourth of the pictures I took. About 500 total. Which included a lot of foot work and trips up and down the elevator as they were getting ready. I ended up with blisters on both my ankles. And the shoes I wore weren't even new! This couple and their families were fun to photograph. Thanks guys for the opportunity to capture your special day. 


A Tender Embrace before the ceremony. 
As we waited for the light to change to cross the street, many passers by honked or yelled congrats to the newlyweds. It was cute. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment