This is the undaunted, sweet Nelson Family. I had the honor of capturing these moments before their little Lucas spent the remainder of his precious life mostly in a hospital before he passed away of a rare cancer. As a member of the same LDS ward and a family I care dearly for, it was hard to keep my emotions in tact while doing these. It was the faithful spirits of Aaron and Shannon that helped me through it.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Nelson Family
This is the undaunted, sweet Nelson Family. I had the honor of capturing these moments before their little Lucas spent the remainder of his precious life mostly in a hospital before he passed away of a rare cancer. As a member of the same LDS ward and a family I care dearly for, it was hard to keep my emotions in tact while doing these. It was the faithful spirits of Aaron and Shannon that helped me through it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment