Friday, March 26, 2010

The Stoddart Family

This is the LARGEST family group I have photographed. Kent & Valeri had a son getting married so their whole family was in town. I loved the opportunity but it was a little difficult since there were 2 newborns (which meant 2 nursing moms got left out of a shot or two), 7 toddlers, 2 kids, and 18 adults. One of Valeri's son in laws had been in a four-wheeling accident either that same day or the day before. He had a broken leg, a bandaged arm, and was vomiting through the shoot because the pain pills he took made him nauseous. I felt so bad for him. And... to add to things the lighting turned out bad! But all in all they turned out okay. 

Kent & Valeri Stoddart (Cute Sweethearts)


Some of their kids and grandkids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Stoddart Family

This is the LARGEST family group I have photographed. Kent & Valeri had a son getting married so their whole family was in town. I loved the opportunity but it was a little difficult since there were 2 newborns (which meant 2 nursing moms got left out of a shot or two), 7 toddlers, 2 kids, and 18 adults. One of Valeri's son in laws had been in a four-wheeling accident either that same day or the day before. He had a broken leg, a bandaged arm, and was vomiting through the shoot because the pain pills he took made him nauseous. I felt so bad for him. And... to add to things the lighting turned out bad! But all in all they turned out okay. 

Kent & Valeri Stoddart (Cute Sweethearts)


Some of their kids and grandkids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment