Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kayla & Kennedy

BFF"S


This is not the best picture (Below) but I posted it because there is a funny story behind it. Kayla went second in front of this door. It is a little shack house in Lehi. I had NOOO idea it was occupied. Kayla was in this pose and a woman flew the door open and was like "what the heck!" After I explained to her she said it was fine she was just concerned about all the noise from outside her door. She told us we could continue, but we couldn't stop laughing to get a decent shot!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kayla & Kennedy

BFF"S


This is not the best picture (Below) but I posted it because there is a funny story behind it. Kayla went second in front of this door. It is a little shack house in Lehi. I had NOOO idea it was occupied. Kayla was in this pose and a woman flew the door open and was like "what the heck!" After I explained to her she said it was fine she was just concerned about all the noise from outside her door. She told us we could continue, but we couldn't stop laughing to get a decent shot!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment